every crystal packed in a hard carton with opp bag,foam bag in it,or can offer nice gift box with silk,foam inside as customer's requirement.
7-30days after we received the payment or as customer's request.
The followings are any information about our company.
Donghai Yuanhang Crystal Manufacture Co.,Ltd
At the year of 2000
All kinds of Crystal & gemstone stone carvings, such as crystal skulls,products are crystal sphere ,one point or two points crystal wand ,crystal skull stone skulls, double-faced crystal skull, dragon heads, crystal pyramid and so on.
ISO-9001:2000. and so on.
The followings are the information for this skulls.
Inner package: bubble wrap; Outside package: carton or wooden case.
If you have special requirments,we will be glad to meet your needs, such as gift package.
Delivery detail: within 7~15 days after receipt of payment and also depend on the shipping way
You konw the market is changing,so the price is not static.You will Get Latest Price,and if you place a large order with us, we will give you a large discount.
1.If shipping by sea, 30% deposit, the rest 70% should be paid at the sight of the copy of B/L.
2. If shipping by Express or by air, full payment must be paid before the delivery of the goods
3.We are accept the payment by Paypal and Western Union Money Transfer and the others 4. The buyer is responsible for any tax and shipping charges and / or duty charged by their country.
1. All orders are shipped by EMS,SAL,air-express(China post),DHL,or as your requirments and are dispatched within 1-3 days of payment. We don't not ship the product during weekends and special holidays.
2. If you do not receive the product within 30 days, please contact us.All products will be carefully packed and shiped to you.
Feedback : If you are interested in any products of us or have any question or enquiry about our products,please contact us without any hesitation. We are pleased to recieve your feedback and we will reply in 24 hours.We will update the new popular information oftenly, so pls focus on our site , and if you have particular requirments in any of them pls kindly advice. Welcome to our website. http://www.dhyuanhang.en.alibaba.com, or you can e-mail us.We are appreciate to introduce the elegant carved skull or the other products we supply for you.
1All the orders will be produced according to client sample confirmation,if the quality is lower than the sample,we promise to return all the order payment.
2Cancellation of order can take place, but the preparation of order has begun,cancellation will not be granted.